God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

It feels good to be missed... ...

Yesterday, one of my 5 year old kids hugged me when she saw me after 1-2 months ever since I came back from leave. She initiated it.

Then again, in the gym, while playing with her, she hugged me again.

Then the naughty/cheeky me asked her,

"Why? You miss Aunty Xiu Ling is it?"

Then she looked at me and nodded her head. Aww... so sweet.

Sometimes before the session end and we bid "goodbye", some kids I will ask for hugs. But yesterday, even without asking, she hugged me.

She must have missed me soooo much... lolx... just kidding.

But it is really nice to be missed by someone while I am away... ...

Do you?

0 comments (click to comment):