God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

YEC Teambuilding

Last Saturday, I went to PA Holiday Flat (Pasir Ris) for my YEC teambuilding.



I was there around 1+pm. Some of them were already there when I arrived with Jeff. Then we had our Nasi Ayam.

The first game was Charades.






I cannot remember what I'm supposed to act. I just know that my team is only left with 30secs or so when it's my turn to "act".

Next was a communication type of game where a shepherd has to guide his sheep back home.



We were all blind-folded, to be lead astray by team 1.

And here we are, being dispersed away... ....



I'm being lead away by Daphne.  Where's my team mate?!?!?!

While waiting for the shepherd to give instructions, the lost sheep make our way to find our own team-mates......


Through our sense of hearing.....

And we were "caught" and ganna separated by our opponent team!!!!



Okay.... and we continued on and I'm the last one to be "lead".


Being left alone in the "Wild" is so dangerous!!!! Especially if I'm blinded!!! LOLX.

Finally reaching home......





And we are done with the sheeps and the shepherd!

Next is some relay thingy, where I've to turn 5 rounds anti-clockwise and 5 rounds clockwise, and then run across the basketball court.



The 1st leg of the relay - 3 legged race


Posing with Aishah

The whole game ended with TEAM 2 winning!!! YEah!!!

Anyway, these are the 2 groups:



Good job for both!! We are all a TEAM, not 2 teams!!! =D

Next is the BBQ... ....


 BBQ pit set up by the guys.

One of the first few times where I no need to help to start the fire.

These are the chicken...




Have you BBQ in the rain? We did... ...



And after some time, it became a rain pour and all of us gathered back after most food are BBQ.

Thanks to some of members' effort.....



After awhile, it is time for our invited guests to go back.... and they are non other than Johnny, Emily and their 2 twin sons!

Bye Bye ... ....



Hugz!

And after that, it was discussion for our workplan for next year.

Some snapshots of my groups:



 

The discussion ended at about 12+ and I reach home about 1am? And bathe and quickly went to sleep because I had to wake up at 5am to go for my run. ZZZzzzzzzz

Anyway, all the photos above are taken by Karen. Thanks!

0 comments (click to comment):