God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Breaking Barrier Carnival

14 November 2009 was my organisation (SPD)'s fundraising carnival - Breaking Barrier.

I was assigned first shift initially, then changed to second shift but because I had appointment with my D2K squadmates (bros and sis), I had to change with other colleague to morning shift.

These were some of the photos taken during the early preparation as well as the early morning before the crowd started to stream in:


This is where I am stationed


The game station is called Fishing Frenzy


My colleague's daughter trying out


Our booth


With the "pool"


My FIRST Customer!


He's young but he's damn good


Another gal


Me teaching the little girl


Yet another gal

My morning "customers" are full of foreigners. Maybe Singaporeans are either sleeping or working at that point in time.

Finally a Singaporean!


Time for a pose!


Another game stall


Me and my colleague (partner for the game stall)


ME!


Yeng Yeng who came to take over us

After handling over, I went to walk around and soon it was time for some celebrities:


 Jade Seah, Wang Zhong Yao and Zoe Tay

 


Me and Juat


Sunita and me


Ruchi and me

Before I left, I went to Osim stall to do a 10 minutes massage after standing for 6.5 hrs:




 

MY HEART!


After that, I left Orchard and went to City Hall to wait for my appointment with my squadmates.

0 comments (click to comment):