God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Excitement, happiness and motivation

I'm always excited and motivated to hear the song - 蒲公英的约定 when Alvin logs into MSN (customized function only for special people) =P  This is the song. The first song - that was supposed to send to me but didn't, due to the disrupted network connection on 14 March last year. It was sent halfway. Apparently, it wasn't hearing the song that is making me excited but the fact that he logs in into MSN is making me excited.

Just as I was typing this, i have been hearing the song at least 3 times. This shows that there is definitely something wrong with his network today.But there is nothing concrete that I can do..... so I shall not ask.

And... I am hearing it for the 4th time now....

0 comments (click to comment):