God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Great Eastern Run 2009

This was one of my worse-prepared run. But it ended not too bad. At least I'm still alive.

Why was it the worse-prepared one?

Firstly, I never train since my last run - Adidas Sundown 2009. Secondly, I only slept at 1+am and woke up at 5am. Lastly, I reached there at almost 7am. That meant that I didn't do any stretching before my run and I didn't managed to take photos before the run, which I usually do. Yeah. I'm a vain pot, if that makes u happy. =P Thank God YY managed to take a few.


This is taken before the race


The crowd


Me and Juat


Yeah!


 I like my backview!


Still quite fresh at our 1st 2km



The women before us


Well, managed to capture these while I was "jogging" back:





And some photos after we arrived at the finishing line:

 
 Juat and Me


Me and Juat
 


 Juat and me again!


 
Yeng Yeng and me


3 of us!


Another one.


Me


Myself


And I!


Our 3rd Great Eastern Run


3, 2, 1


1,2,3


View of City Hall


The "bigger size" gal who came back and was being applaud for her effort. Good try!

 

 Me again....
Now you know I'm "vainpot" LOLX.


Us!


Lifting the finishing point


The great woman pledge
Every 1 card pasted here, GE will donate $1 to a welfare organisation.


The 3 GREAT WOMEN!


On our way in slippers for our usual TRADITIONAL breakfast after the run



3 of us again!

Last but not least, congrats on our 3rd Great Eastern Run:



And many more to come!

0 comments (click to comment):