God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Ubin~~~ NPCC~~~~

Was looking at the photos that I took last year at NPCC Noordin jetty....
It triggers alot of my sweet memories..... the time spent last year was hectic yet very fulfilling.... Events after events....

Canpcraft Comp, AIC, JPC, NPCC Day Parade 2004, Charity Adventure,VIC, NDP, National Camp, Fund-raising for China Trip, Unit Annual Camp, Finally to China . . . . . . .

Did not realise that I have participated in so much activity last year!!!

And this year??
Other than the Youth Forum.... I can't think of anything that I've participated?? WHY??
I seems to tone down alot.... the word "INACTIVE" seems to be the only word to describe me at this moment.....

Haiz.... 人在江湖,身不由己 .

Or perhaps it is just my time management??

I really miss the the sunrise in ubin.... everything about ubin.... and of course NPCC....
Any one care to join me in going to Ubin one of these days????

0 comments (click to comment):