God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Live life to the fullest!

After coming to this course, I feel (see the use the word feel...... ) that I have a change in my perspective of life? Have I?

After CE1 (For those who don't know what is CE1---- it is Clinical Education 1 where I am sent for attachment), I've seen many people life.... things that we wouldn't have a chance to see if I've choosen NTU Engineering.....

I have seen how supportive a person's family can be.... on the other hand.... I've also seen family who heck care about their children.... I have also seen how much a person can put into the family.... raising the children.... but never had the chance to see them getting married.....

I have also seen happy are the kids even though they have disabilities. they seem to enjoy their live so much more than us..... I have also seen people with dreams.... working towards their dreams..... then what about us the abled-people?? Some of us grumble abt our life.... not happy with what we have.... at least I think we should be happy that we are well....

I think we should learn from these people who has disabilities.... Some of them are somrthimes much more motivated than we are..... so perservance than any of us....

Most importantly.... we should see that they are like normal people..... we should not looked at them with "coloured lens??" (不应该用有色眼睛看人).....

Last but not least.... those who are still abled... (not cursing anybody) Live life to the fullest.... cos we do not and will not know what will happen to us the next minute/day.....

Do think/say that you will say it the next time you see the person.... cos there may not be the next time....

Sometimes the things that we see in dramas, we may think that it is only frictional... but sometimes life is like a drama.... isn't that??

人生如戏,戏如人生........

If you are spending less time with your family and loved ones..... how about putting your things down for awhile.... before we never have the chance again....

Never use the phrase that we always use : It will never happen to me....

Remember something that MR SEONG told us in a meeting..... if you all don't know who is he, he used to be an officer in HQ.....

this is what he say.....

" You all spent so much time here everyday, spending
so little time with your family........
what if one day you go back home.....
and see that they are no longer around...."
Somethings that we should really ponder about.....

0 comments (click to comment):