God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Friday, April 29, 2005

SenTosa!!!!

YOz!!!! I went to sentTOsa just now!!!! see how burnt I am???
----->
= )

mmm.... so how many ppl are there?? let me count.... of course my kitty aka shikin, Micheal, Raymond and Raymond, Zhiwei and his gF - Lin yan, kaijie and me!!!

But i think I only know kitty and micheal better... => thou the small raymond looks very familar!!!

Thanks to Micheal and Shikin.... I managed to swim to the float and from the float back to the shore!!! haha.... i shall learn how to swim and next time I shall swim over there myself!!! ( doggiegal's pawprint as evidence!!!) Luckily didn't strangle Micheal on the way back from the float to the shore!!! lolz.....

Before that(12+), small raymond, micheal, shikin and me tried to play volleyball at the beach.... but in the end.... we gave up... cos the sand is TOO HOT!!!! we ended up tanning ourselves.....

Anyway, this is a relaxing day after SO SO LONG!!! I believe this is the same for all of you!!! Nevertheless, thanks for inviting me wor..... = >

0 comments (click to comment):