God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

New Packaging.Lesser Energy.


All my colleagues will know that this is my daily breakfast. Because I will go into the office sucking on the straw, drinking a packet of milo every work day.

This provides me with some energy for the day before I see some kids in the morning. But now, it seems like there is a change in the ingredients used as well as the packaging. So is the amount of milo in the packet.

I want back my bigger packet of milo!!!

0 comments (click to comment):