God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Virtual Land.ichiban sushi.cat

Yesterday, we finally made our way to the wulu Virtual land to try to see if there is bonus for crafting. Indeed it has!

He looked so adorable when he smiled and said he can't stand the kids. And he crafted some EQ for me!!! *happy*

After that, we went to ichiban for late lunch.


We both felt that the spicy salmon below wasn't as nice. They just used normal chili sauce. *dislike*



Next, is one of my must have at Japanese Restaurant!!!


 He had one too. *wink*

Next was our main dish:




He bought another new PS3 game. I'm impressed how good he can control the character. Maybe I'm noob and sucks at it.

Anyway, I had a great day spending time with you! And I finally touched 1 of the cats!!! *happy*

It seems like I'm "hogging" onto your PC! But thank you! =)

0 comments (click to comment):