God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Polling Day.Virtualand.Pastamania

Last Saturday was Polling Day. I voted for the 2nd time in my life. After voting, I accompanied my mom for breakfast. I was initially hesitant to go for breakfast as I expected the coffee shop to be full of people. I told mom that if there is alot of people, we should tabao back. She say tabao still need to wait. My main concern was actually the seats and I told her. She seemed to die die want me to accompany her to eat breakfast, she quickly go to a table with an old lady whom she knew and asked if we could share the table with her.

After which, I went home to bathe and prepare to go out to meet him to go Vland again. We went there for about 2 hours, after which we went to NTUC to buy his stuff and to challenger to check out on a desktop that I'm interested to get.

We were just chilling out and he was playing his LOL. We wanted to order Pastamania online but there was something wrong with the website and I tried to order via my iPhone.

After dinner, I was playing on his PS3 while he was revising for his exams. I left about 11.15pm, just in time to catch my last 22.

Messaged him that I reached home already and he came online shortly. We were online and chatting about the election results till about 3am when the last results was announced.

Another great day!

0 comments (click to comment):