God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Sunday, April 03, 2011

3rd Gaming Session.Jack's Place

Yesterday was the 3rd time at his place. On the way there, he smsed me and asked me to help him buy

Dynasty Warriors 7 (PS3/ENG/2011)
Dynasty Warrior 7 

and an extra PS3 controller from the game shop we visited 2 weeks ago. He wanted to buy DW7 when it was first released last Tuesday but found the price too steep. Thus I was surprised that he decided to buy it now. In any way, I appreciates that he ask me to help him buy DW7 and the 2nd controller, so that we can play together. So sweet of him.

When I arrived at his place, he was playing his  

and was fighting the enemies. He won in the end.

After that, we started playing the Dynasty Warriors 7. We had some fun and laughters over some of the functions and characters of the game. I had to run away from some of the enemies when my life is dropping and dying. He was laughing that I am dying and asked me better don't die. The way he say it was so cute and hilarious. I was quite surprised that he know quite abit of the Dynasties History. It was a fun game and we played till about 8 plus before we left for dinner. I also passed him his

iPod Touch cover 

before we left for dinner. Almost forget about it if he didn't ask.

He thought I was wearing Gucci perfume. It was Issey Mayaki. Maybe my perspiration with Issey Mayaki will give Gucci? Laugh.

I like his smile when there was a girl asking us for $1 change and he sort of smile and said he doesn't have coins.

I didn't know where we were going when we alighted from the bus. It wasn't at the interchange. It was at a ulu corner at the far end of AMK central. The place we dined in was Jack's Place. We were both shocked to find out that there were so many people despite the location and time. We were also notified that the waiting time for our orders was 30 minutes. 


It took me some time to decide what to eat while it was relatively fast for him. Initially I wanted Steak and Lobster but wondered if I can finish. I wanted to have the Premium Black Augus Ribeye Steak and Prawns at first but when I asked him what he was he ordering and he said Premium Black Augus Beef Caretbag Steak and I looked at the description, I decided to have the same as his because of the Oyster! As this is the first time eating steak, I had no idea of how cooked I wanted my steak to be. So I said medium. He wanted medium rare.

It took awhile before our food arrived. We chatted a little and then he asked what games do I have on my iPhone. I showed him and he had fun playing with it. And he was telling me he was breaking my record for my Cut the Rope game. And one of the stages, he was telling me he don't know how he won but he won. Then I teased him by saying he anyhow play one. haha.. and I just like the way he smiles when I teased him.

 Then came the starter:


 Lobster Crab Mushroom

I think people who dined with me often will know that I like to take photos before I eats. He knows it too. Haha.. I was still taking photo when I told him that he could eat already. Then he asked if really can eat because I was still holding on to my camera. I guess he was really hungry.

After a while, came our steak. He thinks the guy who took our order either hear wrongly or took our order wrongly. He wanted medium rare and I wanted medium. But in the end, it came medium and medium well done. As I'm comfortable with more cooked steak, I asked if he wanted to change with me. I can have the medium well done and he can have the medium.

Our Steak

We were eating and occasional chatting. I think we were both too hungry. Laugh. He played on my iPhone when he was done with his dinner but I was still eating. The staff was looking at us when we were drinking our drinks and he was playing with the iphone and we were still not going to leave. We paid the bill and he mentioned that with that amount, we can buy another PS3 game already. lolx.

After paying the bill, we walked to AMK central. He asked if I was taking the train or bus. He waited with me for bus 22. While waiting, I lent him to play my games again. It was so fun seeing him play the games. I laughed at him when he keep making the square and diamond mistakes.

Another day full of fun and laughers.

P.S: This morning he told me he had diarrhea and he had been going to toilet since 4am, even before he goes to bed at 12am just now. It must been the steak. It would have been me if I had taken the steak instead. Sorry and thanks for taking this "ordeal" on my behalf. He said I was a lucky ass. Hope he gets better tomorrow.

0 comments (click to comment):