God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

拍卖。U 频道。

I've been catching the show since the first episode. Maybe because I like Photography, Suspense, Detective Works, and Christopher Lee. I usually watched while surfing the internet, chatting on MSN or playing game.

Last weekend while chatting with him, he was watching them on xinmsn and he was amazed with the standard of the show.

The show is getting exciting with each passing day. Do catch the last 2 episodes tomorrow and on Wednesday.

Secrets for Sale
拍卖。U 频道。晚上10点。

There is this very nice song in the show -散場的擁抱 by 倪安東. This is a song recommended by him just now. Didn't realize that it was from the show until I told him I heard it before but I cannot remember where. It was then he said it was from 拍卖.

Enjoy the MV. I find the singer quite good looking.


Thanks for sharing!

0 comments (click to comment):