God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Sunday, March 20, 2011

PS3 Season 2 and meetup

It was so sweet of him to still allow me to go even though he seemed tired from previous night of supper and LAN gaming with colleagues. Appreciates! *muack*

He was so nice to let me play with his PRECIOUS PS3 and BIG 27" LCD monitor while he had to play Dragonica on his laptop.

I continued to play Gundum in another stories. He said it was easier. The cake arrived slightly after 4pm. I played on his PS3 till about 8pm from 3.30pm! He seemed bored on his laptop at about 7pm. He asked whether what level I intended to play until. lolx.

He had 2 undersized t-shirts that he can't wear and wonder if I could wear:

Pretty girls

We went out for dinner at AMK Hub. We wanted to go Pepper Lunch but it had a long queue. We went to Shabu-su instead.

Didn't take alot of photos except this:

A missing sushi is in his tummy =P

I also took a backview of him. Don't know why, maybe because he doesn't like to take photos, I seemed to have many of his backview picture.

I had not tasted any of the beef. The price, however was alittle expensive for the quality and varieties of food. None the less, I appreciate and thanks for the treat!

We went to take a look at PS3 games shop and the game that he wants to play will be out on 29th March! After that, he accompanied me to wait for my bus 22.

It was another wonderful day! Thanks so much! Looking forward for the next hang out session!

0 comments (click to comment):