God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Razer.New Mouse.New Mouse Pad

I finally got a new mouse and mouse pad from Razer. It was delivered to my office last Monday. My cleaner aunty almost direct him to somewhere else when the delivery man was outside my office that day.

This is my mouse and mouse pad:



This is HIS mouse pad - The Ironclad:


Initially I was just using the mouse as there wasn't enough space for the mouse pad. The Imperator Mouse on my normal old and dirty mouse pad:


I didn't even remove the plastic protected beneath the mouse as I'm worried it will get dirty before I use the new mouse pad.

It was not until yesterday that I had time to FINALLY shift away my unused CRT monitor of 3 years to make space for my laptop, mouse and mouse pad. I know I am a lazy ass. Laugh.

Here is my laptop on the computer table. It used to be on the keyboard tray which took up almost the whole space available that makes it impossible to put the mouse pad. Thus, I have no choice but to shift the laptop up.

 
There it is! The Razer's Mouse and Mouse pad!


The mouse pad as you can see is the Vespula.  It is good in the sense that it has a wrist rest which is good for me while using the mouse. In addition to that, I can choose to use between a rough or smooth surface for my mouse. This mouse pad also has a non-slip surface which makes gaming and movement of my mouse better.

Next, is my comment for the Imperator Mouse.

It is an ergonomic mouse. It is supposed to be a good mouse for people who control the mouse using either the palm or finger grip. For a finger gripper like me, I like the design of the mouse where my fingers conform to the grip. It also comes with 7 different programmable buttons for our own personal and gaming use. There is also this On-The-Fly Sensitivity function where you can adjust the sensitivity of the mouse, of which, the higher the sensitivity, the more and faster mouse cursor moves.

That's all for now. Didn't manage to arrange to meet him to pass him his Ironclad as he is busy with his assignments for now.

See you soon!

2 comments (click to comment):

Anonymous said...

Hey,

I have a message for the webmaster/admin here at narrativestories.blogspot.com.

May I use some of the information from your blog post above if I provide a backlink back to this site?

Thanks,
Peter

Anonymous said...

Hey - I am definitely delighted to discover this. great job!