God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Friday, January 29, 2010

Nobody's Child

In 2001, I got my O level result on my own. L1R4 - 9 points, L1R4 - 13 points.

In 2004, I got my A level results on my own, once again.

In 2004, I went for my longest overseas expedition trip, without my parents sending me off to the airport and nobody picked me up from the airport when I returned.

In 2005, I went on my longest overseas trip with my classmates for the first time without a teacher and I am off and back from the airport alone.

In 2007, I graduated from Diploma in Occupational Therapy and attended my graduation ceremony on my own.

In 2010, I am graduating with Bachelor of Occupational Therapy and once again, I'm a nobody's child. My parents are not going to be with me again. How nice.

That's the problem of being an independent person.

Happy Graduation to me tomorrow!

0 comments (click to comment):