God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Chace 满月了

Chace 满月了.

I went down to bro's house with dad. It's dad first time to bro's house. First time seeing Chace and first time seeing Jayr after they moved out.

Dad also carried Chace for the very first time but he was rather uncomfortable carrying him. He tried to carry Jayr but I think he was rather unfamiliar to him that he didn't really dare to get close to dad. Can see that my brother and I were trying to get Jayr to interact with him.

These are the photos: (didn't take photos of Chace.... although he supposed to be the "zhu jiao")


He smiled when I asked him to....
So cute right?


Yet another one




He jumped when I took this




Trying to open the Hello Panda that bought by my mom and delivered by us




He came to me when I asked him if he wanted to take photo!
Now I know which handsome boy to camwhore with!





 
Laughing his head off...
and then... alamak!




Running away from dad




Trying to see what else I delivered




Pulling the whole bag to my bro




A failed mission



Getting bro to take a photo for us,
Finally a photo of dad with Jayr


Dad trying to push Jayr when we were going home




A slightly clearer one


A closed-up of him


It feels great to be accepted and wanted by him! Let see when is the next time I'm dropping by. His motor skills are quite good for his age. He can kick and throw a ball!!! The next thing he needs to do is to talk! =)

0 comments (click to comment):