God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Saturday, October 03, 2009

Shopping Spree

My bed finally has a bedsheet after few months.

I thought my bed is king size. Apparently, it is queen size. Therefore, the bedsheet is slightly bigger. But never mind. It can be stuffed under the bed. This set also has a quilt cover that comes with it. Maybe one day I'll pop by Ikea to get a quilt. Now, I just make do with my old single size quilt that I put inside this quilt cover. =P

As tomorrow I am going to attend a wedding dinner, I bought some new make-up set as the ones that I bought 2 years ago are too dark for my skin now. This former tanned girl has become fairer (though still quite dark compared to other gals). The make up set are from The Face Shop.

All my purchase with free shampoo and conditioner

Make-up base

Concealer for my dark eye-rings

Make-up remover

2-way cake

All the above is how it looks like when it is still in the box. How about when it is "boxless"?

Here it is!!

Make-up base

Concealer

2 way cake

Make up remover



What a spree. Don't ask me how much I spent. It is alot. I doubt I'll go Hong Kong during my leave on 17 - 21 Oct. Maybe I'll just slack at home.... or maybe I'll go zoo.... or sentosa..... or go for my SPA! Nonetheless, I guess retail therapy helps alittle... though it burns my pocket too.

I just need a break.

P.S: Anyone wants to go for an overseas trip bet 14 dec to 25 dec? Phuket maybe? I want to go some relaxing place.....

1 comments (click to comment):

Anonymous said...

Good one and it helps a lot.

Thanks,
Peter - Officetronics Shopping