God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Last module to go

Finally I am left with one last battle - one last module to go: Neuro rehab

Last week, I've gotten back my Cognitive and Perceptual Assignment. We passed but we didn't score as well as we thought we could.

Still praying hard for my health promotion project assignment marks.

As for my paeds module, I can only say I can only blame myself. I didn't manage to post 2 discussions and 10 marks has been deducted. I tried to draft the last discussion's answer last night but was too tired to continue and post. Thus, I went to sleep and wanted to wake up to continue today. But to my dismay, the discussion was LOCKED. There goes my As and distinction I suppose. This is the only module that I can score, yet, I destroy it myself.

Now, left with this neuro rehab. But there is so much work to do in this module. Endless readings.... endless posting of comments.... and endless interventions to plan....


I guess the only motivation now is, I will have my freedom soon ... ..... and perhaps that monetary incentives? But then, what is the 50 -100 increment as compared to my AUD$ 18 000 spent on this degree?

I guess, maybe end of the day, I still gain that knowledge afterall. *Think Positively*

0 comments (click to comment):