God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Damn sucky

This is a damn sucky feeling to know that I have 3 written assignments (health promo - 3000 words, pediatrics-3000 words?, neuro rehab - review journals!!!) and endless online dicussions to do and yet I'm feeling sick and lethargy due to my body fighting the flu virus and my inner self trying to sort out some personal issues. I wonder if I really looked or sound that sick as all parents of the children that I saw today all asked if I am unwell. Probably I sounded like a toad with my nasal voice.

Appraisal is coming I suppose and I have some KPI(key point indicators) that are yet to be followed up. Have to come up with some handwriting guildlines with fellow peds OTs  with the draft by Nov and also will be giving a caregiver training with my colleague in Novemember.

Going for a 5 days long course in mid-Nov too. Another 3 days course in Dec before my bday. 3 days class just after my bday. Just looking forward for my 3 days leave in Oct and 13 days in dec. This year has been a rough year - waves? Tsunami? Roller Coaster? Sigh. I guess it's all the above. But I don't deny there are some things to be happy about too.

0 comments (click to comment):