God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Thanks pals

Thanks to those who have been encouraging during this period of time where I have issues to settle at home. It has more or less been settled.... and my emotions are not as intense as before... =)

Getting used to being 厅长。。。。 Typing this entry in the living room.... and sleeping in the living room....

Will be getting a sofa bed soon... but Ikea one is out of stock!!! Guess I gonna sleep on the floor... with mattress of course for the next few weeks.....

More updates when I get my new furnitures..... =)

0 comments (click to comment):