God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Sunday, October 21, 2007

2007 Great Eastern Run 10K

Today I went for my 1st run in my entire 22 years of my life..... but only 10km la.....

But to me, it is already a great achievement. I forced encouraged myself not to stop during the race, which I make it!!! I only stopped at water point for some sips of water. =)

And guess what? I managed to hit less than 1.5 hrs for the race!!!! My timing was 1 hour and 18 mins 45 sec!!!

Here's the photo for your viewing:


Me, Yengyeng and Juat!

Me and Juat

ME!!!! (Realised my thigh not too big! lol)

Close up of me with the race medal!

0 comments (click to comment):