God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Chill @ Giraffe

Giraffe? Its that night safari? No... it's not..... It's .......

Giraffe is located opposite Plaza Singapura. This is exactly something I am looking for. A place for chill out and yet not too noisy with lots of people. (Too bad I know this place a bit late.... if not some things that had happened may be abit different.) But guess what? There were no more order of food after 9.45pm!!! Even snack or finger food..... haiz....

Anyway, the people of the day night are:

zJ, my super glue sister since 2000.....

wC, my another buddy from D2K and also my jogging kaki

sZ

aZ, who think has convinced me to go.... but hey... I wanted to go one.... if it wasn't I had run the next day.....

Hey...... don't forget about me........

Me... with my red burning face, as usual


The gang w/o hC, who was on the way from work.....


Anyway the guys went for 2nd round at spyder I heard..... I had to leave early as I don't want to have hang-over and not able to run.....

A Collage by aZ.... he called it montage.... but I still like COLLAGE.... lol

0 comments (click to comment):