God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Taking a rest ...

I know I must get started to revise for exams, especially for all the "jumps" that are on their ways, whether we welcome them or not.

It is either they "jump" or we "jump".

They are "jumping" or rather we are taking the 1st jump in 2 weeks time....
"jumping in reduced energy" and "jumping in work rehabilitation"... ...

After that.... gonna "jump" to the library for the "2nd jump"....

And soon after, either we make it after the "3rd jump" or we "jump" 3 storeys down... ...

Either way, I just want to take a really short break before I attempt to prepare for my best jump out of my 3 years in NYP... ... hopefully... ...

But how is it possible with FYP and student conference at the brink of our neck... ...

0 comments (click to comment):