God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Pondering...

In the bus to school, on a cold and raining day, I was thinking what will I be, if I am not who I am now... ...

I might be an assistant to the lawyer, if I had gone to Law and Management in TP after my O Levels.

Or I might be a childcare teacher, if I had gone to the Early Childhood in NP after my O's

Or I might be a police officer, patrolling the streets maybe.....

Or I might even be doing on my Engineering FYP if I had chose to go to NTU Engineering....


And I was thinking, if I didn't join NPCC when I was in sec sch.... will I have as many friends, If I had join chinese Orchestra instead. Perhaps I still will... but I guess the topic of interest would be different... ...

And what and how would I be, if I am the eldest in the family? Or if I were a guy? Or if I had a younger brother?


I was thinking... ... and is still thinking ... ...

About myself, my life.... my future... ...

Friends, what will you be then, if you are not what you are now? Have you thought of it before? =)

1 comments (click to comment):

Eileen said...

Some comments can be found here.