God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Photography, nature and computer

I always have interests in photography, nature and computer.

Have you guys thought of how things would be if all the three were to combine together? =p

I did 2 designs making use of my 3 interests above for my professional portfolio and this is what I get:





I like the nature design the most. Simply because the font and colour of the word "Nature" go so well with the design. But I like the photos of my sunsets and sunrises.

Best of all, all nature photos are taken using my HP camera..... =)

0 comments (click to comment):