God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Reflections

I suddenly remembered something that Johnny said few months ago:

Johnny: "Are you enjoying your course now?"
Me (looking puzzled): " Erm... why did you ask?"
J: " 'cos when I 1st know you, you seems to be always busy with NPCC and neglected your studies (in JC). And now, I always see you busy with school work, which is good."
Me: *smiles



I have never really reflected on that. But now I guess I have to say I am really enjoying this course alot, thou at times the stress level can go up to 8/10 (rushing for assignments, photocopying articles, meeting deadlines, CE, etc ) BUT when we see the progress that patients are doing.... it is all worth it.

Of course, during the process of acquiring our knowledge, we had alot of fun during lessons which may seems to be "playing", "having fun" or "hobbies", etc to others . But it is throu this experience that we learnt and know the rationales.

And of course, I beginning to let go something slowly that I had hang on for so many years. To me, it is not just a CCA. It is part of my life. A part that see me grow as a person and gone through storms and sunshines with me. Though I am not so active now, but there is something for sure, I will always be there for anyone of you...... as my heart and spirit will always be with you guys......

*TO Juilet Batch, I know you all have alot of ups and downs in the corps BUT now is the time to study le.... really go and study and DO us PROUD. =) Maybe one of you can org an outing or sth as I didn't really have time to catch up with you guys that day after campfire....
Till then, take care and STUDY HARD but of course take some time out to relax*

0 comments (click to comment):