God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Friday, June 16, 2006

End of 2nd week

Jo came yesterday..... and thus it marks the end of 2nd week.....

Time to do MORE REFLECTION on what was done and what needs to be improved.

I think I shouldn't be satisfied with myself. I should aim higher. 'Cos if I am satisfied with myself, there will be no more room for improvements.

I think I should improve on my time mgt.... do more variety of activities..... better communications .... increase in competency, etc.....

End of week 2 marks the beginning of week 3.... Soon.. it will be mid-way eval..... a time to see how I have performed (thou there are always eval at the end of week. As the word suggest, it is mid-way. )

Next week, case load will increase to 3 ( we will be case therapist for 3 pt. but will still be seeing few more who are not fully in charge)..... Hope that my clinical reasonings will improve.....

This placement is definately a very good place to improve my clinical reasonings.

0 comments (click to comment):