God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Saturday, June 06, 2009

SPD@Tampines Staff BBQ

Just now we had a BBQ at ECP. Just a small BBQ with the staff working in SPD@Tampines. Didn't take many photos. Just a few and took some photos from Yeng Yeng.

The sunset......


Too bad my phone camera couldn't capture the sunset as nice as it it seen with the bare eyes.


SM and me and our improvised BBQ Pit

ME BBQ-ing the Stingrays!

Juat and me!

Yummy!

Me posing with the red wine

My first time ever: Red wine in styrofoam cups

We all packed up around 9plus. I hitched a ride from Yoke Lan as she is staying near my place. We all thanked Irene for helping to organise the BBQ. =)

0 comments (click to comment):