God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Friday, June 19, 2009

1 core module down, 4 more to go

Finally, the presentation is over @ 10pm last night. Scott, the lecturer flew down from Melbourne. He was funny. He kept telling us that we just need to go through the presentation with ease as ALL OF US had already PASSED the module! lolx....

The air-con was very cold @ 20 degrees and I had to go to the toilet at least 2 times because of the temperature. I've tried to adjust the temperature but cannot. Thus, I just wore my ADDIAS JACKET! =D

Anyway, my group was the last group to present. And we were the only group to present on qualitative studies while the other 5 groups presented on quantitative studies. I guess all of us studied HARD before the presentation and during the presentation, all of us study SMART. Apparently, we had no questions for one another. Thus, only Scott gave comments to the groups. BUT he doesn't have any for out GROUP! *wink wink* Haha... Maybe it was because it was already 10pm. lolx....

Anyway, these are my classmates for this module - Critical Review in Occupational Therapy:


Anyway Scott looks younger than I thought him to be. =)

0 comments (click to comment):