God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Thursday, June 04, 2009

Happy 2 years Anniversary!

Today, I was welcomed by a cat on my 2nd year anniversary @ work. How time passed I wondered. I have been an occupational therapist for 2 years and going.

The cat that welcomed me at the door today:















And after work, I took a walk at Tampines 1. And I got myself 1 Adidas Jacket! It supposed to be a guy's basketball jacket. But what the heck, I just love the design and I bought it for a gift for myself for 2 years Anniversary. Wanted to get myself a wallet to replace my current one(that I bought with my 1st salary as an OT), maybe that can wait.

The one that I bought

Tried the above Adidas Original.... quite like it also... but I can only choose 1. Sigh..... So decided to buy only the black one.

Spotted and bought an Adidas shorts too.

While walking, coincidently met 2 people. Kai Jie, my college dragonboat captain who is a staff in PA now. She commented that: "Everytime I sees you, I cannot recognize you."

The other person is Desmond Ho, a junior, an ex-CI from Junyuan Sec.


P.S: Just realised that Judah is 1 year old already. =.=|||

4 comments (click to comment):

Armanique said...

wah the cat is super cute!!!

Eileen said...

yeah.... just like me! lolx...
spotted another cat this morning! =D
Her name is called "Mimi"

Armanique said...

[vomits] lol

Eileen said...

u pregnant?