God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Monday, January 07, 2008

Meeting up with people from Echo and Charlie

Well, it was a great time meeting up with people from NASS NPCC Echo Batch (admist me being the "extra"... haha...) on 30th Dec 2007.....



We went to minds cafe to play.... it has been a long time since I saw them...


The gals who I was so close to esp. during campcraft competition in 2000.


Another shot.....


The group at minds cafe....


Me and Hai Jiao....


Those who couldn't make it to neet us at Minds cafe... met us at Swesen instead.....


Group 1


Group 2

Another group pic....


After meeting ppl from ECho.... cH decided to have a gathering with ppl from Charile... so here we are.... meeting up... only Liwen and Binghua managed to meet up...

But it was great meeting up... just imagined the last time I saw Binghua was like 8 years ago!!! When we went for the once in a life time Millenia countdown....

We had dinner in a jap restaurant... followed by searching for my laptop.... all of them were IT/Technology savy ppl... engineers n IT ppl... so good time to ask for expertise....

Then Liwen had to go.... so the rest of us went to have coffee and catch up....

Bing Hua, me and cH....

After these gatherings..... I think I should have a DELTA one.... = )

0 comments (click to comment):