God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Facebook Friend's Trip to Singapore

A long overdued entry.....

2 weeks ago, on the 17th Jan, I met my facebook friend, Valerie. =)

It's kinda of strange , weird or special in the way that we got to know each other -- in Human Pets. She bought my "pet" Nicky..... and left a message to me regarding my pet..... Then 1 week before Val came to Singapore, she message me in Human Pets again -- if I can bring her around. =p
Well, Nicky said Val and me got to know each other because we were "fighting for one stupid pet" and well... that's him... lolz...

So here I was, bringing her around......

The first day I met Val @ Raffles City Starbucks


Chinese New Year Deco in Chinatown


In SBS#33, on the way to Chinatown again.... ;)


SMSing In Funan TCC


A closed up...


Valerie@ TCC

Me@TCC

US Posing....

Collage by me.....

We also went to City Hall, Esplanade and merlion......



0 comments (click to comment):