God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Semster 2 results are out!!!

Finally... the results that I have been waiting for is out!!!
this is my results.... thou not that fantastic.... but at least no Ds!! haha


(Click the above to view my results....)

was trying my luck to view it at 4am after e-services was back after it's maintainace.....

the results couldn't be view under current semster results... but I could be viewed under All semster results!!!! haha....

was shocked to see my results... lolz... din expect to get B+ for clinical.... B for OTTP!!! and maybe C for LLD... haha... thou I will do badly... but things turn out not too bad... keke....

Thanks to those who had wished me luck last nite.... thanks jon, mickey, theresa.... ;-)

I was too happy to slp last night... think onli managed to slp at 4++ ....
results were also received via sms at 5am.... but was too tired liao... din saw it until 9+ i think..... haha.... lalalalala
happy day...... see ya around.....

yr 2 sem 1 here i come!!!!!
guess got to study hand anatomy.... if not like huixin say, " will die in Hua Beng's Hands for hands module!!!!"

That's all folks!

0 comments (click to comment):