God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Back from Taiwan!!!

Hi all.... sorry for the long wait for this entry..... just touched down yesterday at ard 2230 hrs.....
was completely broke aft the trip.... but nevertheless, I have alot of fun.... not forgeting all the climbing we have to do....

Meet few interesting ppl during the trip... on of which is the 司机先生..... a very nice guy.... still remember that all of us dashed into his room during one of the 5 days.... he treated us 大米酒.... so we thought of sharing it... haha... so we all dashed into his room... lolz... then we tried to 灌 him the 米酒.... but as he had to drive us around.... he din drink much... my face turned red after drinking (as usual)... then that 司机 say my face is always red when he sees me... *bish*

there was another interesting scenerio..... that was in one of the hotel when Meixuan went to get hot water for her 泡面... then there was this drunken.... suddenly shouted.... 泡面!!! then she was shocked!!!! then the 司机 went to knock on the door and put his hand in when the door was open... and asked 你们在做什么...they were shocked!!! they thought it was the drunken....
From that on... we call meixuan 泡面!!!

mmm.... we also met with landslide.... and also fallen rocks... which block the road... we were almost stucked on the moutain.... there was also huge fall of water from the top of the mountain.... the driver had to drive very fast across... if not.... we would have been swept down by the water.... thou I may be wanting to take photos of all these encounters.... thou I looked excited.... actually I'm alittle worried... luckily we were all back safe and sound.....

We went for SPA too.... we went to 泡温泉.... suana.... steam.... jacuzze.... keke...
ya... there was another incident... I was waiting for Huihui(my roommate) to finish her bath... cos there was only a bathroom in each room... some of us decided to stay alittle longer.... then when we decided to return back to the room.... Huihui is still bathing... Zhenru's roommate - Glory is still bathing oso... so we were left strangled outside the corridors... therefore, we decided to play a prank on the driver.... we went to knock on the door and ran off... after which we went back to the corridors to have some water.... zhenru said she saw the driver open the door... I wanted to try knocking on my room door... but as I approched my room, I saw the driver's room opened!!! so I ran back to zhenru... since glory has finished bathing when zhenru tried to knock on the door again, I went into their room.... Finally, I managed to get thr to huihui via the hotel phone.... just as huihui came out of the room, the driver came out of the room too!! I was talking to huihui (who was behind the driver) that "你终于冲好了!" then the driver ask "你在跟谁说话?" OMG.... did the driver thought I was talking to him????!??! haha... luckily I quickly point to the back... haha... if not... there may be a huge misunderstanding.... lolz...

~~ End of Taiwan Encounters Part 1 ~~

0 comments (click to comment):