God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Gathering before I left for taiwan....

Had a gathering with my NPCC friends before I left for taiwan tomorrow.... thanks guys and gals!!
and hor... Pls dun pair me up with him again la....
you all say for 5 years liao not sianz meh.... haiz...

so... dun pair me up again oK?? haiz... 真是伤脑筋啊!!
He is not bad... but just that there is no chemistry..... and he is not the type of charm that I am looking for..... and of course I did not refer it to handsome.... a person may be handsome but not charming.... a person may be charming but not handsome..... it is just the type of feeling.... ; )

so guys.... ya...

anyway... my bags are packed and I am ready to go..... ...... ......

0 comments (click to comment):