God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Saturday, February 25, 2012

No friends

I had a conversation with a 5 year old boy today. He said he has no friends and no one wants to be his friends. I see that this impacted him alot especially on his self-esteem. At the same time, his maturity is so much more than his peers. It is really too young for him to be able articulate that but he talks like a primary 2 and 3 child. But in all that conversation, I somehow felt that he is actually a very caring and affectionate boy.


Anyway, this 5 year old boy led me kept thinking and reminded me once again, real and true friends don't come easy.

This may thus sound cliche, but I am very appreciative of you guys in my life:

  •  Alvin
  • aZ
  •  hC
  • sZ
  • wC
  • zJ
  • Murni
  • Hui Hui
  • Weiting
  • Juat
  • Sunita
Thanks for all the joy and happiness you have given me.  With additional bits and pieces (some more than others) of arguments, teasing and unhappiness, but I guess these are trying to make our friendships stronger.

Let's try our best to maintain our friendships and nurture it with all our TLC and bring it to greater heights!

Thanks and good night.

P.S: It was a tiring day to travel from tampines to jurong to tampines to ang mo kio and back to tampines.

0 comments (click to comment):