God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Saturday, February 25, 2012

The Dream That I Don't Wish To Wake Up From

The hand-holding and the arm across the back walking together, talking endlessly in another country. And a roller coaster ride.

And how you said I could wear your shirts if I have forgotten mine.

A dream that I wish that I never wakes up from.

Even though I think it was just about half an hour dream.It feels just so real. That physical touch of your hand onto my hand and the hugs.

But when I woke up at 11.15am to the real world, things just aren't the same.

P.S: But I guess and I hope it is getting better. Getting better to know you.

0 comments (click to comment):