God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

updates ***

Apologies for the lack of update. Being really super busy.... or rather should be busy. But quite un-motivated. Sigh. This "un-motivation" virus has been spreading around people around me.

Got tonnes of school related stuff to do - health promotion critique, health promotion project, 1 online discussion, another 3 week online discussions (which I've yet to start at all and now supposed to do week3), oral presentation this sat and another project. The fatigue after work make it more difficult for me to concentrate on these assignments. Often than not, I just dazed in front of the computer screen. Health promotion module is not at all promoting good health for full-time employees and part-time student. Sigh.


In another area of life, I feel that I often get alittle too sensitive or taking things too personal. Quoting example, someone may say "wu liao" or "boring and lame", it may mean the conversation and not me. But sometimes I just take things too personal. But I guess when it comes to people close to your heart, you will tends to take things more personally. Don't you guys think so? I don't give a da*n to acquaintance for saying something related to me, they can say anything they want. But when it comes to family members, very closed friends and loved ones, we tend to be less patience with them and takes things too personal at times. And I tends to get frustrated with these people more easily than others. Does that happen to you too? Do you get frustrated more easily with people close to you?


Anyway, I took some photos, perhaps a way for me to de-stress:

Saw this insect outside my workplace. It has caught a cockroach in it's mouth!
I wonder what insect is this. "Mr Knowledgeable" Vorhees do you know what insect is this?


When things get tougher, just play some music.
Or stop for a pose. =X



But when the days just get tougher and difficult, just put on a BIG Smile.
You will never know what this smile will bring you... ...


Oh..... this reminds me something. I think I still owe someone an Elmo. =X

1 comments (click to comment):

Armanique said...

erm first its not an insect, its reptile, an eguana...