God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Marriage

This is a song that was beginning played at the beginning of the show “芳心有李”




Fann's thought about relationship and marriage after her past failed relationships:

“少了一点期待,就少了一点伤害。”

But well, she still get married eventually. =)

Still remembered recently my colleagues and I were talking on the topic on marriage.

They were past 30s and 40s. They advised me that if I intend to get married, I should start looking for it, maybe after my degree. And if should I found someone I like, I should quickly grab it. haha... my reply to them was,

"where got so easy. You like them doesn't mean that they like you."

Even if both like each other, there may be things that is preventing them from being together.

To me, I don't want to get married for the sake of getting married. I want to get married(if I ever get married) because I love the guy and I want to have a home with him. To share our lives together, in happiness or woes, to be each other's soulmate.

Like a colleague said, if you get married for the sake of getting married and because of your parents, etc and you don't loved the person, then, when someone comes along or when your parents past away, the reasons for the couple to stay together will disappear.

Seems like many people getting married. I will be attending at least 2 wedding dinner this year. One is my YEC friends and the other is my super glue sister.

Next year, my ex-colleague is getting married. She has "booked" me to be her bridesmaid.

Sometimes attending weddings... don't know if it is a good thing or not. Of course I am happy for my friends. On the other hand, it just show how "terrible" I am. Yeah, well, I do want to get hitch but only to the one that I like. I like not get hitch just for the sake of getting hitch.

HAHa.... maybe I'll just remain Single after all. A fortune teller once has my life told. She said I will marry rather late. But I do get to enjoy quite good life at old age.

0 comments (click to comment):