God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Friday, September 07, 2007

Update 1

Sorry for my long absence. I realize I haven't been blogging for almost a month, which is a rare case for me. Guess work has taken most of my energy to blog. Or rather work has taken almost 70% of my waking hours and whatever happens in these 70% are to remind confidential. Thus I am only allowed to blog what happens outside the 70%, unless I blogged about what happens in my dream, which I always forget when I wake up.

Therefore, I am going to blog about what happens during the 30% of my waking hours as well as in the weekends. =)

22nd August
Finally I arranged for a dinner appointment with my friend after work. Even the Head of my Dept encourages me to go out. Haha... been going home everyday after work. =)

I met Jimmy for dinner. It was a long time since we have seen each other. We chatted during the dinner and it seems like we have all grow older and moved on. We no longer immerse ourselves in activities that we were passionate about when we were younger. Not that we were no longer passionate but rather we have to prioritize on what we want in life.

Like I always remember what Mr Seong says, "NPCC is just ultimately a CCA."

In another occasion (where we spend the whole day, for many days in HQ), he said, "You all spent all your time here, have you thought that what if one day you returns home and found that your loved ones are no longer there?"

I guess people moved on. Some still able to juggle and commit to what they believe in and have passion about. Maybe not for me at the moment. Let me juggle well with my work, friends, family and other commitments first.

But it was nice catching up with Jimmy. =) Seems like he had changed his hair colours.

26th August

Our H2O is back for the weekends to celebrate her mom's 60th birthday~~~~ "Happy Birthday Aunty!"

Here are some photos of our gathering......


The 2 August Babies..... Belated 23rd Birthday!


H2O with her favourite Lamb stew

How can I not take photo with our dearest H20? =)

Weiting, H20 and Serene

Us!!!! Too bad 'Maria' cannot join us.....


Hey...... this is also a gathering for the new graduated Occupational Therapists.....




0 comments (click to comment):