God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Monday, November 27, 2006

Last week of clinicals

This is going to be the last week of clinicals.

And I am going to see the kids for the last time. I have prepared some gifts for them.







Oh, there is this very sweet parent who got me a christmas gift. She was worried that she won't be seeing me again as she won't be coming the next 2 weeks. So, she gave me in advance.

Thanks for the gift. I have never expect a gift from anyone.



Oh.... there was another cheeky boy......

I was telling his mother that this week will be my last time seeing his son.... and he told the son that the coming week will be my last session with him..... and he asked me when I went near him,

"Next week your last episode ah?"

Following that, he asked:
"Will you miss me?"
Then the mother asked him if I will miss him.
The boy replied something like this,
"She will miss me."
Then cheeky me asked,
"Will you miss me?"

Cheeky boy will always be a cheeky boy.....

He said,
"No." but turning his face away, with a smile.
FYI he is just a 2+ turning 3 boy.....

In another session,

I was telling another parent the same thing.... and this time round, my client is a little gal.
Her reply was she will miss me..... gal will always be more thoughful and sweeter than boys... =)

0 comments (click to comment):