God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Very tired....

sometimes i'm really tired....
I'm really tired to either helping people to clear up the grp's SHIT .... or got to do everything myself.... and we call this TEAM.... (Together Everyone Achieve MORE??? )
People always take me for granted.... (perhaps because i try to accomodate ??)
perhaps because of my perfectionist sometimes...
for the sake of not tarnishing my reputation.......
I would usually do the job of the others' grp member....
I thought that man are born to be good??
Where is thy good people??
( of course all these are not referring to my this sem grp..... cos all of them are teamplayers....)
but sad to say....
如果没有“不合作”的人,怎么显出我的好?
可是世界上也有不感激你的人。。。。。。
人活着,快乐就好。
人生苦短几十年,他(她)不值得我们用宝贵的时间来聊他(她)。。。。
人是有脾气的。。。。 你等着。。。 如果你还是这个态度的话。。。。 你准备面对我这个随时会暴躁的定时炸弹。。。。。
老虎不发挥, 你把我当病猫。。。。

0 comments (click to comment):