God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Busy busy....

Didn't blog for few days....
was really busy with projects....
Can you imagine yesterday I actually spent 8 hrs on my project discussion????!!??
It is my 1st time ever that I spent so much time for a discussion....

Having so many tests, projects, committments.... and of course all this is followed by stress.... no time for leisure....

Haiz... it has been a long time since I go kayaking.... camps... maybe will go kayaking one fine day... ya... one fine day.... wondering when it will be....

Remembering Waiyin said something yesterday... it goes sth like this:

" No one believes that I'm in a poly"
" No one believes that I stay in library for so long to do project"
True.... why can't people thing that our course are different from poly courses???
And PLS.... ThEAPist is NOT = NURSES!!!!!
Guess the nightmare is to tell your relatives that:
I'M NOT IN UNIVERSITY... I'M IN A POLY!!!!"
Anatomy test is on MOn.... got to back to study again...
Quite missed alot of my JC classmates.... esp. when that day Feran 's friend met up with her....
Hope that Mabel, Sabrina, Guirong, Lay Lan, Jac , Wee Shan, Wei Zhen, Zheng Rong are doing fine.....

0 comments (click to comment):