God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Sunday, November 14, 2004

Tears roll down. . . . .

This happen last month......
That was the 1st time.... as far as I can recall, to shed tears in front of a teacher of mine....
I dunno why, But I don't seems to the as strong as before. I used to be able to hold back my tears and it was even a difficult task for me to shed a single tear. But now? Isn't that all I wanted? I don't know.....

This happens during a conversation with my mentor, CSM. She spoke to me about my results.... well... did badly in my anatomy and physiology. She was worried that I may not be able to make it for my exams. That was my fear too..... I did my best for anatomy but the results was just not what I've expected. Things just don't turn the way I wanted......

Then she talked to me about my other commitments. I do agree that I've other commitments other than my studies, perhaps I just need to have a better time management? She also asked me if I've bought my textbooks like martini and willard and speckman.....
I tell her I din buy and she ask why..... she asked if it is to do with financial...

I say ya... she asked why didn't I go and look for her....
Mmmmm.... I think perhaps one of the reasons is that I do not want people to treat me better because of my financial status.....
I want people to treat me for who I am and not because I less rich =)
She has asked me to email her my family income which I yet to do so due to exams that time... maybe I'll do it tml? see my mood la..

That was the time I din hold back my tears.....

0 comments (click to comment):