God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Pass my Exams!!!

Yo.... three cheers for me!!! I passed my exams!!!! not with flying colours but well at least my Psychology and Sociology got an A each. Other than that, din really expect my physiology to get a C!!
Was in My unit annual camp... was so worried about my results.... i'm so afraid that i'll have to take sup papers!!!
Now, I can enjoy to shop my trip liao!!
I have to work much harder too for my modules next sem as I've promised myself!!!

1 comments (click to comment):

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Xiuling.
~XiaoLing