God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Spring Cleaning in June

Although it wasn't really Spring in June in this HOT Singapore, I did a small spring cleaning and rearrange some of the stuff in my room. I threw lots of old things away, by remembering a principle that Tsarbomba said before

"If you never thought of it the last few years, it is likely you won't in the next few years. Throw."

I really threw at least 10-12 of the recycled bags....


All these was done in conjunction of the installation of the fibre optics and the cable antenna in my room.

The man fixing the FO with rubbish that I intend 
to throw at the recycling bins at the void deck


Finally open net!

In my room, I also managed to arrange for starhub to come and install a new cable antenna for me.


These were not all. I managed to find alot of things that brings back memories:

 1.44" Diskette!


 My D&T Woodwork in 1997!


Speech Day 2000's NPCC Best Female Cadet Award!

 My Game boy, pagers and phones!

 My medals!

Unopened Ang Pows from CNY

Finally ... ....

These are some photos of the new furniture in my room!

 My new computer cum TV desk! No more backaches!


 My wardrobe!


 More organized corner

The difference of Then and now!


Looking forward for more changes in my room and less clutters!

Hopefully it will bring me more luck! =P

0 comments (click to comment):