God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Nuffnang

I didn't log in to Nuffnang for at least a year. The shortcut key has been "sitting" on my firefox browser for months and years and today I decided to click it for once. You know I blog because this is a small corner where I do my reflections or share with my friends my latest happenings or "sufferings", or even some random thoughts and feelings. As I am not someone who are loud by nature or someone who is vocal, I prefer to express myself through written words. And Thinking about Being is the place. Haven't been into blogging recently. Mainly because I'm too tired with work and also sometimes some things I choose to keep them personal and private.

Well, actually these are not the main point of this entry.

The main point is.... this blog has earned $80.99. damn...Still not enough to buy my macbook pro, imac or even my lenovo desktop or laptop....lolx.

Shall share more on the laptop/desktop that I might consider getting, with suggestions/recommendations from Alvin.

0 comments (click to comment):