God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Uncertainty

Sigh...

Sometimes I feel so insecure. Perhaps there is so much uncertainties in life.

Sometimes I get lost in my own thoughts and feelings.... thinking what's for me in life.

Thinking.... what do I really want.

I used to be super enthu, involving in community services, etc. But somehow, it comes to a point in my life where I stop to think. I did so many things for the community, how about my own life? My life doesn't seems much exciting either. Not much accomplishments to begin with as compared to so many of my peers.

Sometimes I thought when things are getting better and in it's best, it just starts crashing down again.

Sometimes I just hate the uncertainty and insecurity. I know that's not me. But I just can't helped it.

0 comments (click to comment):